At CMI, we specialize in the Healthcare Industry. We use data-driven technology and sophisticated tools to provide our clients with superior multi-channel promotional plans, tailored with precision to suit audience needs. We understand the challenges of earning meaningful customer engagement and delight our clients with plans that consistently perform.
CMI Supervisors are responsible for the hands-on tactical implementation of client accounts, including the integration and planning of work with staff, management of work to budget and deadlines and client satisfaction. This includes maintaining strong relationships with clients and recommending strategic and tactical changes to their marketing mix as appropriate. Incumbent is held directly accountable for achieving staff billable goals, development of staff and customer satisfaction. The Supervisor, Media also works with the VP, Media Operations to ensure billing accuracy and adequate staffing resources are deployed.
- Develop and present comprehensive media plans utilizing journal and non-journal formats
- Identify, sell, and execute new media communication opportunities
- Investigate, present, develop, and act as team point person for group account assignments
- Prepare and present CMI Capabilities, ByDoctor, Product Manager Orientation, Media Plans, and New Media Presentations to client and/or internal Account Director
- Oversee the development, timing and accuracy of planning deliverables
- Develop and track client estimates
- Manage account service plans for the group
- Ensure all customer interaction and service is performed in a manner which consistently meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Monitor actual revenue/hours against estimates and take appropriate action to avoid exceeding the estimates or communicate to the client the need for adjustment
- Four-year business degree or equivalent in experience (Master’s degree preferred), plus two or more years prior supervisory experience in an agency setting. Remote management experience is a huge plus.
- Pharmaceutical advertising experience highly preferred; Regulated industry experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of multichannel media planning and strategy tactics – digital preferred;
- Proficient use of spreadsheets, word processing, presentation graphics, communications, e-mail, internet, and filing archiving software (MS Office primarily)
- Experience in managing client relationships, expectations and introducing new media tactics through research and then presenting in person and over video.
CMI Media’s dedicated media planning & strategy team is one of the largest in the industry, focused on the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. Our team not only concentrates on servicing clients with the best and most innovative media opportunities, but we also dedicate much time to personal development, growing careers, and empowering each team member to play a part in overall departmental and company growth. No idea is too big or too small!
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life insurances, and 401k.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.