Sales Designer - Redwood, CA
Closets by Design is a complete home organizing service and the industry leading manufacturer of fine quality custom closets, garage systems, home offices, and organizing storage needs.
If you have a passion for customer service and an interest in earning an income working with a design company that offers warm leads, full commission and a flexible work schedule with the ability to work near and from your home, Closets by Design is the place for you!
We pride ourselves in training our sales designers to design units that are unique to each customer’s home! Our goal is simple, to help our customers get their personal environment organized quickly, easily and done in the right style; personalized for each customer!
Here is what you need to know about working at Closets by Design…
• Work out of your own home and close to home!
• Ability to thrive in a full commission/bonus sales environment
• Pre-set appointments (no cold calling!)
• Product and sales training provided
• Excellent marketing materials
• Great support from a team of managers
• Flexible Schedule, yet full time employment
• You are an employee, not an Independent Contractor
• Immediate Start!
• Recognition for hard work and a job well done
• Ability to add value and room for upward mobility!
What you will do…
• Cultivate personal relationships to generate business leads
• Deliver branded client experience
• Measure the customer’s space and itemize their belongings
• Present creative ideas and samples to help them create a style that's just right!
• Work with customer to add accessories and decide on colors and finishes
• Choose an installation date; most installations are scheduled within a week
• Develop relationship with clients
• Use structured planning approach to uncover expressed and unexpressed needs
• Design solutions to address client needs
• Close sales
• Maintain appropriate contact to continue to mine opportunities for future annuity
• Great people skills
• Fun and outgoing personality
• A creative side
• Reliable transportation
• Sales or Design experience a plus but not necessary
• Perseverance and productivity – overcome challenges and close the sale
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record (reliable vehicle required)
• Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs
If this sounds like the next step you’ve been waiting to take in your career, we want to talk! The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and a contagious passion to provide the high levels of customer service!
Why work here?
“Our brand name is everywhere and helping others get organized improves the quality of their lives. Customers love our product!”