• Ensure an inspired, aligned and transparent long term partnership of Members, Associates and Vendors dedicated to encouraging sustainable Total Wellness in all of its attributes including physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, social, ecological and financial wellness.
• Provide Relational Service to all Members, Guests of Members and Discovery Guests.
• Focus on Details to provide high quality products and service to Members.
• Strive for Continuous Improvement in knowledge, quality, consistency, service, products, work environment, financial metrics, safety, wellness and member satisfaction.
• Answer all telephone calls and communicate professionally
• Operate the multi-line telephone system.
• Be knowledgeable on club information as well as all other Cliffs’ properties.
• Sort and distribute mail.
• Perform general office work such as word processing, filing and operating fax and copy machines.
• Maintain supply inventories for the reception and meeting areas.
• Provide administrative support to Club Management.
• Take all F&B dining reservations and event registration.
• Maintain appearance of reception area.
• Maintain MAP database for Club operations.
• Successful completion of The Cliffs certification process.
• Perform other duties as required by the managers.
• Send cumulative E-time reports to predetermined appropriate management.
• High school degree or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
• Hospitality or Club experience preferred.
• Extensive customer service background
• Demonstrated professionalism and excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work under tight constraints.
• Ability to multi-task and complete most requests within 24 hours. Attention to detail and resourcefulness a must.
• Problem resolution skills and the ability to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Self-motivated, self-starter, extremely organized individual.
• Strong computer skills (MS Office).
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds, unassisted