- Ensure an inspired, aligned and transparent long term partnership of Members, Associates and Vendors dedicated to encouraging sustainable Total Wellness in all of its attributes including physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, social, ecological and financial wellness.
- Provide Relational Service to all Members, Guests of Members and Discovery Guests.
- Focus on Details to provide high quality products and service to Members.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in knowledge, quality, consistency, service, products, work environment, financial metrics, safety, wellness and member satisfaction.
- Obtain and utilize MAP Program and preference
- Knowledgeable of all food and beverage products and ingredients
- Responsible for taking food and drink orders, and ensuring guests needs are met at all times.
- Uses accurate measurements, prepares and serves drinks to members and guests.
- Registers beverage and food related transactions according to procedures set up by management.
- Responsible for receiving, issuing and keeping necessary records of liquor and supplies.
- Builds relationships by greeting members with a warm, friendly verbal greeting.
- Anticipates needs and provides fast, flawless service.
- Keeps assigned area neat and orderly, to include keeping all ashtrays clean, bar area wiped down, tables wiped down, and making sure all used glassware is cleaned.
- Communicates with management any areas in need of special attention to better facilitate quality service.
- Assists Beverage Manager with promotional sales/ideas.
- Verifies receipts ensuring accuracy.
- Completes assigned side work and accurate daily reports/banks.
- Cross-trains as a Server taking members’/guests’ orders, places orders with kitchen, assembles food on tray, removes soiled dishes, suggests and serves dessert, coffee and other dinner drinks.
- TIPS Certified
- Successful completion of The Cliffs certification process
- Must be at least 18 years to serve/ 21 years of age to pour.
- Minimum one-year previous service/bartender experience.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time