JOB SUMMARY: In this blended role, the Hospitality Bar Attendant will work in conjunction with the food and beverage, golf, and wellness staff to ensure unparalleled service to our Members and Guests to deliver The Cliffs lifestyle.
• Provide Relational Service to all Members and Guests of Members.
• Focus on Details to provide high quality products and service to Members.
• Serves as the initial point of contact for Members and Guests while staying apprised to tee sheet and tour lists to offer the highest relational service.
• Builds relationships by greeting Members with a warm, friendly verbal greeting.
• Responsible for taking drink orders, and ensuring guests’ needs are met at all times.
• Uses accurate measurements, prepares and serves drinks to members and guests.
• Responsible for receiving, issuing and keeping necessary records of liquor and snack supplies.
• Communicates with management any areas in need of special attention to better facilitate quality service.
• Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment.
• Interacts with co-workers in tandem, communicating clearly and precisely.
• Performs tasks assigned by management to include, but not limited to, vacuuming, dusting, polishing brass, mopping, disinfecting equipment, and laundry for screened porch area, fitness studio, and lounge.
• Uses cleaning chemicals to sanitize restrooms, glass doors, bar surface, and exercise equipment.
• Disposes of trash properly.
• Reports any damage, burned out light bulbs, and any plumbing problems to supervisor.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Valid driver’s license preferred
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age (pour/serve alcohol)
• Minimum 1+ years prior customer service experience in a quality club/hotel/restaurant
• Knowledge of liquor and mixology preferred
• Knowledge of golf preferred
• Strong listening and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and a "customer first" mentality
• Demonstrated knowledge and ability to adhere to quality standards for safety, sanitation and food handling
• Experience with using computers
• Must be willing to work weekend, holiday, and evening shifts.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 pounds from floor to heights to above shoulder height.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, and climb.
• Must be able to stand and continuously “move” throughout the workday.
• Self-starter; able to work with little or no supervision
• Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of OSHA standard and other environmental safety standards, as applied to cleaning chemicals and compounds