Client Success Manager
Position: Client Success Manager
Experience: 10+ years’ experience
Education: Degree in relevant field
Division: OTTO Motors
About Clearpath Robotics Inc.
Clearpath Robotics Inc. develops the future of robotics technology through development and sale of industry-leading self-driving technology, products, and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO™ Motors. Clearpath Robotics Inc. is an award-winning company with recent awards including Robotics Business Review Top 50 Robotics Company, Edison Award for Innovation, Business Insider Top 40 under 40, and Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
About OTTO™ Motors
OTTO™ Motors is making material handling in industrial settings safer, easier, and more efficient through development of hardware and software that automates movement of goods in busy factories and warehouses. The company’s industry-leading self-driving technology provides automated and on-demand material handling in the most demanding industrial environments, spanning automotive, medical device, aerospace, logistics, and more. Customers trusting their mission-critical material handling needs to OTTO Motors include Fortune 100 brands GE, Toyota, and Caterpillar. For more information visit www.ottomotors.com.
About the Job
The Client Success Manager (CSM) role is responsible for nurturing client relationships and helping our clients realize value through rapid adoption and ongoing use of our solution. CSM’s are the relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of OTTO Motors’ solutions, team up with Account Executives to upsell new products and services, drive customer relationships and loyalty, and are highly motivated to provide our clients with the absolute best in service and support.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, energetic thinker, able to understand the client’s business needs and use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so our clients stay and continue to grow with OTTO Motors. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
- Analytical Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
Primary responsibilities include:
- Helps customers to realize and maximize the full value of their in-production systems
- Accountable for maintaining a stable of client relationships
- Captures opportunities to increase profitable revenue growth within existing OTTO Motors’ sites through increasing demand for existing services or by introducing new services in partnership with Account Executives
- Meets with customers regularly to review support and system performance that demonstrates health, production, and value of system
- Owns support renewals for assigned accounts
- Works with internal teams to drive customer satisfaction (servers as a voice of the customer within the organization)
- Lead onboarding for new support customers (transition from project teams to support team)
- Identifies and provides (or sets up) customer training
- Identifies changes that the customer has made to their system and coordinates updating the support team
- Work with our internal teams to ensure alignment and provide a cohesive experience. When necessary, you will act as the point of support account escalation to help drive resolution to high impact or long-term customer issues
- Your metrics: Adoption Rate, Customer Lifetime Value, Net Promoter Score, Churn Rate, and CSAT
- This role involves regular travel to customer sites across North America
You want to work for a fast-moving company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems.
You possess a natural affinity with people, the ability to listen to the customer’s needs, a large amount of common sense and business acumen, which will allow you to successfully manage, sell and handle a dynamic changing market.
- BA/BS degree, Technology related diploma, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of Project Management, Technical Support leadership, Technical Consultant, or Customer Success experience
- Strong people management and relationship management skills
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Personable, with strong communication skills
- Proven selling, influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong self-initiative and results orientation
- Excellent attention to detail, able to work under pressure and multi-task
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.