Component Inside Sales Co-op - Winter 2020
About Clearpath Robotics Research Solutions
Clearpath Robotics’ research solutions group is a global leader in unmanned vehicle robotics for research and development, and provides hardware, software, and services to enable self-driving vehicle development, deployment, and operation. Clearpath Robotics works with over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands in over 40 countries, serving markets that span mining, military, agriculture, aerospace, and academia. Visit Clearpath Robotics at www.clearpathrobotics.com.
About the Job
Our Sales team in our Research division, Clearpath Robotics, have been keeping busy! We converse with many institutions, and companies all over the world, and have a well-oiled sales team. We are growing quickly and need your help to keep up!
We support flex hours, have a very open culture, and our typical hours are much closer to a regular work week than a “startup” work week.
Responsibilities may include:
- Respond to assigned leads
- Prepare and submit quotes
- Follow-up with leads and opportunities
- Keep salesforce updated
- Work on qualifying old leads
- Process orders received through online store (Shopify)
- Update content on online store website
- Create blogs and social media posts
- Work with procurement to ensure prompt ordering to suppliers
- Work with shipping to ensure timely shipping of orders
You want to work for a fast-paced growing company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with less than 100% effort. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems.
As a Component Inside Sales Co-op you love interacting with people and being part of an organization that is growing quickly. You are an enthusiastic individual who knows how to communicate well with others, and are able to easily speak with potential leads. You understand the importance of what it takes to keep our sales flowing, and you want to make sure we’re set for success!
- Familiarity with Gmail and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience of using Salesforce or any other CRM
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take on new tasks and roles
- Self starter, driven to succeed
- Ability to work with various teams to coordinate orders
- Previous sales experience an asset