About Clearpath Robotics Inc.
Clearpath Robotics Inc. develops the future of robotics technology through development and sale of industry-leading self-driving technology, products, and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO™ Motors. Clearpath Robotics Inc. is an award-winning company with recent awards including Robotics Business Review Top 50 Robotics Company, Edison Award for Innovation, Business Insider Top 40 under 40, and Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
About OTTO™ Motors
OTTO™ Motors is making material handling in industrial settings safer, easier, and more efficient through development of hardware and software that automates movement of goods in busy factories and warehouses. The company’s industry-leading self driving technology provides automated and on-demand material handling in the most demanding industrial environments, spanning automotive, medical device, aerospace, logistics, and more. Customers trusting their mission-critical material handling needs to OTTO Motors include Fortune 100 brands GE, Toyota, and Caterpillar. For more information visit www.ottomotors.com.
Check out our YouTube video https://youtu.be/bzr9i9P_38U
About the Job
The Continuous Integration Team is in need of a DevOps developer to help optimize and streamline our processes. The team is tasked with ensuring that the full lifecycle of development from source submission to release is fully automated. The team handles all aspects of the development environment and workflow; build, automated testing platforms, deployment and a full simulation stack. We develop testing platforms so that other teams can be empowered to write automated tests. Your day will be split between both code development and operational tasks. The CI Team has a large scope of opportunities to enhance your skill set.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain our continuous integration pipelines in Jenkins
- Automate, improve and support the build, automated testing and release processes
- Provide technical support to internal users with environment/process questions
- Deliver code quality initiatives into the main workflows
- Help support and develop our simulation software stack
- Work with other teams to provide upgrades to infrastructure (OS, compilers, third party products)
You want to work for a fast-moving company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems. You are passionate about automating process and ensuring we deliver the best quality product that we can.
- Experience with Jenkins, groovy, job management systems
- Python Programming
- Experience automating processes and workflows
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Docker, VMware or other container or virtualization products
- Experience with Source Control software and best practices
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with Debian packaging or building OVF/OVAs as an end product
- Working with simulation software (e.g. Gazebo)
- Experience developing test frameworks
- JFrog Artifactory or other binary asset repositories