Inside Sales Manager
Position: Inside Sales Manager
Experience: 5 + Years’ experience selling technical products
Division: OTTO Motors
About Clearpath Robotics Inc.
Clearpath Robotics Inc. develops the future of robotics technology through development and sale of industry-leading self-driving technology, products, and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO™ Motors. Clearpath Robotics Inc. is an award-winning company with recent awards including Robotics Business Review Top 50 Robotics Company, Edison Award for Innovation, Business Insider Top 40 under 40, and Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
About OTTO™ Motors
OTTO™ Motors is making material handling in industrial settings safer, easier, and more efficient through development of hardware and software that automates movement of goods in busy factories and warehouses. The company’s industry-leading self driving technology provides automated and on-demand material handling in the most demanding industrial environments, spanning automotive, medical device, aerospace, logistics, and more. Customers trusting their mission-critical material handling needs to OTTO Motors include Fortune 100 brands GE, Toyota, and Caterpillar. For more information visit www.ottomotors.com.
About the Job
You will be accountable for developing and managing our inside sales team for prospecting new business by campaigning, cold calling, networking, or other methods of producing interest from potential clients. Then you will design persuasive approaches and proposals to convert potential clients into business customers. By presenting new solutions to clients, you will develop top of funnel opportunities and work in partnership with Account Executives to turn your prospects into loyal customers. Working with marketing, technical staff, and mid and senior-level sales management facilitates managing the activities of inside sales reps charged with developing new leads for Clearpath. You will be the primary coach for the inside sales representatives in the group.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop Outbound lead generation campaigns and design lead capture and nurture processes execute Present new products and services to improve existing relationships
- Prospect for potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities
- Engage internal and external contacts
- Recognize opportunities for distribution channels, services, and campaigns that will result in sales
- Develop engaging correspondence with prospects which advance the prospect to qualified prospects.
- Ensure all levels of Inside Sales reps portray consistent positive attitude through monitored Lead Generation processes and methods and direct coaching.
- Follow up on Lead conversion to Sales Qualified Lead with Sales to ensure appropriate prospect targets are correct and qualified as ideal customers
- Research and cultivate an accurate perception of the organization’s mission and goals
- Forecast Lead Generation sales objectives and ensure they are fulfilled by the business development team
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports
- Attend industry functions, including conferences and association events, and contribute information and feedback on upcoming market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Experienced in managing, recruiting, and training a staff of Business development representatives for Top of Funnel pipeline growth.
- 3-5 years of marketing or sales experience
- Excellent communication and IT fluency
- Ability to handle pressures and meet deadlines
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Personnel development through effective coaching
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and current events
- Ability to provide leaderships to a large team of Business Development Reps
- Working knowledge of Lead generation process and implementation of those processed in a technology stack (Salesforce.com a must)
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.