Product Marketing Manager
Position: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Experience: 5+ years relevant experience in Product Marketing
Education: BSc/BA or diploma in marketing, business, communications, or equivalent
Division: OTTO Motors
About OTTO™ Motors
OTTO Motors is the industrial division of Clearpath Robotics. OTTO Motors provides self-driving technology for material handling inside manufacturing facilities and warehouses. OTTO is trusted for mission-critical deliveries spanning the most demanding of industrial environments. Customers trusting their mission-critical material handling needs to OTTO Motors include Fortune 100 brands such as GE and Toyota.
About the Job:
The global market for mobile robotics is expected to exceed $224 billion by 2030, according to global technology market advisory firm ABI Research. OTTO Motors is at the center of this enormous market growth fuelled by labor shortages and the modernization of manufacturing facilities.
Product Marketing is a critical function for the company. The successful candidate will be part of the team that owns product launching, positioning and sales enablement. The position requires the ability to conceive and execute product marketing plans. The Product Marketing Manager is an incredible evangelist and able to speak to large audiences with credibility and passion for OTTO products and services.
- Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in each market segment and resonates with OTTO’s target customers and partners.
- Creating compelling product content that communicates the value proposition of OTTO products and services, such as product collateral, whitepapers, articles, technical briefs, and presentations.
- Providing research on target segments, where they are, how they buy, their budgets, and their buying criteria. Ensuring that the product selling process matches the buyer’s buying process.
- Understanding our competition and providing documented intelligence and guidance on how to win in the market.
- Being a subject-matter-expert on the product and evangelizing the product online and in-person.
- Clearly articulating value propositions of the product line to all customer-facing teams.
- Hosting sales and channel enablement sessions that educate and align stakeholders with positioning for new and existing features, services, and go-to-market programs.
You want to work for a company with a vision to impact the world. You are a leader and natural collaborator - a highly driven, high energy person that views work as more than just a job. You’re a big-picture thinker, that possesses a unique blend of both business and technical savvy. You are never satisfied with a project left half-done and want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems.
Product Marketers come from various backgrounds, therefore, most importantly we are looking for someone who matches the description above and is looking to take on the world. That being said we consider these baseline for our next team member:
- 5+ years direct product marketing experience
- Business, Marketing, or Creative background
- A proven track record of launching great products
- Testimonials from empowered sales teams
- Unusually great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent in both verbal and visual communication
- Collaborative to your core
- Strong B2B marketing experience
- Experience marketing software to the industrial space
Bonus points for:
- Experience building robots, self-driving vehicles, or cloud-based software
- Previous experience introducing disruptive technology to the market
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.