CJ Logistics | Customer Operation Specialist
Who We Are
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
- Sign driver in and out of the facility; verifying all paperwork
- Assign dock doors to the inbound and outbound loads
- Maintain door accuracy and yard report for trailer inventory
- Process Bills of Lading and associated shipping and receiving documents.
- Reconcile inbounds with packing slips and coordinate drop lot activity
- Provide a strong level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Work closely with shift management and leads to accomplish shift goals.
- Report errors and/ or issues to appropriate member of leadership to ensure accuracy
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- PC Experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous AS400 and/or warehouse management systems (WMS) experience preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Previous Shipping and Receiving experience in a warehouse environment
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance including Medical, Vision and Dental