CJ FMBC | Warehouse Coordinator
Who We Are
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
- Drive forklift for receiving material and shipping products
- Coordinate the shipping and receiving of goods and materials at the warehouse
- Monitor current inventory level by performing daily raw materials count
- Maintain safe stock for goods and raw materials
- Perform periodic physical inventory check by cross-checking item quantity from shipment records/database.
- Update and maintain the daily shipment record database and reconcile actual stock count/ inventory to computer-generated reports
- 5 years experience working in a warehouse.
- Bilingual in English/Korean
- Knowledge of MS Excel