CJ FMBC | QA Analyst
Who We Are
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
Develops, maintains, and assures effectiveness of quality control and quality assurance programs. Provides information and technical assistance to the QA/QC and Operations teams. Responsible for assisting and supporting the development of strategies that continually improve quality control and quality assurance programs.
- Organizes and maintains raw material and finished product specifications
- Organizes, maintains and supports the development of SOPs and SSOPs
- Creates and maintains the Approved Vendor List
- Schedules calibration activities and maintains equipment calibration certificates
- Supports the development of testing procedures for raw materials and finished products
- Develops and maintains allergen matrix for finished products and raw materials
- Develops and maintains sanitation chemicals including product labels, SDS, Letter of Guarantees
- Maintains records for finished products and raw materials placed on hold. Assists on their release
- Supports microbiology, analytical, etc. testing for finished products and raw materials
- Assists on GMP and Glass and Brittle Plastic inspections
- Assists on the training of production employees on net weight verification and CCPs and CPs monitoring and verification
- Supports production trials for new products, new ingredients or packaging material
- Manages consumer complaints; performs investigation & completes CAR (Corrective Action Report)
- Maintains consumer complaints database and calculates and reports CPM (complaints per million)
- Organizes and maintains Supplier Complaint Reports and follows up with Purchasing Dept.
- Manages Document Control activities including developing and revision of plant documents
- Prepares quality documentation in preparation for audits and certifications
- BS Degree in Food Science, Nutrition, or science-based program preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the food industry. QA/QC experienced preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- HACCP, SQF, BRC and/or FSMA certification is a big plus