CJ FMBC | Maintenance Technician (Beaumont, CA)
Who We Are
About CJ Foods Manufacturing Beaumont Corporation:
Established in 1953, CheilJedang (CJ) began as a food manufacturing company within the Samsung Corporation.
Spinning off from Samsung in 1993, CJ Corporation has developed its business portfolio into four core sectors – Food & Food Service, Bio Technology, Entertainment & Media, and Retail & Logistics.
CJ Foods, Inc. is the U.S. food operation headquarters for CJ CheilJedang.
Since its opening in 1978, CJ Foods has quickly become a major manufacturer and distributor of Asian food products with a focus on Korean food. Through our brands, Bibigo and Annie Chun's, we are able to offer an extensive range of packaged food products, including dumplings, noodles and sauces.
CJ Foods Manufacturing Beaumont Corporation (CJ FMBC), our newest and the largest production facility in Southern California yet, is looking to hire its first team of exceptional local talents to aid in its commencement. Be a part of new beginnings at CJ Foods!
• Ensure safety of operators by installing safe-guards & lock out/tag out
• Maintain forming machines and automatic combination weight scale
• Adjust auto-packer program and problem issue
• Check spare parts requirement and keep stock of all parts
• Manage and inspect operations of machine for preventative maintenance
• Coordinate with Safety Manager to comply with machine's operating manual
• Train employees in safety of machines along with the Safety Manager
• Other duties assigned
• Bachelor's Degree & 2+ years of directly related experience OR
• Associate's Degree & 4+ years of directly related experience
• Bilingual in English/Korean (verbal/written)
• Food industry in a manufacturing environment preferred