CJ America Bio | Administrative Assistant
Who We Are
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
- Process invoices for payment using internal system and communicate with Finance/Accounting team.
- Coordinate annual conferences, events and sponsorship for departments.
- Maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Maintain all office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing and maintaining filing systems; creating supply requisitions; managing mail, etc.
- Computers: Install new software, perform system updates and resolve computer software or general computer related issues.
- Resolve IT related issues as necessary.
- Ensure phone systems operation and resolve issues as necessary.
- Preparing and mailing packages and letter correspondence.
- Maintains supplies/inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Ensures office equipment is operational at all times.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
- Issue and manage ID/Access badges
- Create and produce reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to participate in a high performance team-based environment that is fast-learning and adaptive;
- Ability to communicate effectively and participate in a continuous improvement culture, including utilizing problem solving skills;
- Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Excel; SAP
- Critical thinking, multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality;
- Bachelor’s degree OR
- Associate’s degree & 2 years of directly related experience OR
- High school diploma / GED & 4 years of directly related experience