CJ Foods | SCM Coordinator
Who We Are
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
The Supply Chain Coordinator is a position in the Supply Chain Management organization that plays a role in the delivery of key metrics – Production Scheduling, Unit Fill Rate and Inventory management.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will work between sales/production team to accurately schedule the production and ensure supply capacity. This individual will balance between demand and supply with service, by achieving superior results.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will oversee the production life cycle from forecast, timeliness of sales order entry, production progress tracking, through to shipping of goods, resolve shipping and logistics issues between factories and the 3PL vendors, notify sales teams and customer of any expected delays to sales orders in a timely manner.
Core Job Responsibilities
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Manage supply chain management activities for internal manufacturing including Master Production Scheduling (MPS), daily In/Output Control by sales order
- Coordinate communication/actions between sales and manufacturing/operation team.
- Work collaboratively with sales and operation teams during times of production allocation situation caused by supply disruption, supply constrained scenarios. Develop contingency plans to facilitate immediate action and clear communication to all supply chain.
- Assist process standardization, improvement and excellence to drive consistency, efficiency and productivity in the day to day operation.
- Work collaboratively with sales/marketing and production team to plan for new product launch, product transitions, special promotion and events.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 0-2 years of experience in operations or related field (Supply Chain, Planning, Logistics, Project Management, Purchasing, Customer Support, Contract Management, Material Management) preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint applications is required. Previous SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent communication skill required.