CJ ENM | Graphic Designer (TEMP)
Who We Are
Graphic Designer works as an in-house designer for all CJ ENM business divisions including KCON, CJ Entertainment, and OGN. As a part of Marketing Team, Graphic Designer will plan, create, update and manage all marketing materials and assets. Graphic Designer will also work as a production manager and work closely with external agencies, printers and other vendors to complete the production project.
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Graphic Designer include but are not limited to:
- Works with Head of Marketing to create effective visual marketing plan for each project
- Uses computer software to execute designs for promotional materials such as posters, web and print ads, banners, e-blasts, social media graphics and etc.
- Handles jobs requiring Web proficiency including e-blasts
- Manages projects through from initial concept to completion
- Plans concept by studying information and materials
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Skills
- Production management experience
- Bilingual English and Korean preferred but not mandatory
- HTML coding skills highly preferred
- Understanding of marketing and the targeting of customer segments
- Ad agency, design agency experience preferred
- Able to work on multiple projects, managing time, and prioritizes effectively to meet deadlines
- Able to proactively communicate status; on-time