CJ Foods | Marketing Coordinator
Who We Are
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
What we are looking for:
CJ Foods Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in the development and growth of the Bibigo and Annie Chun’s Brands in Grocery and Ethnic Channels. Reporting to the head of grocery marketing, this role provides tactical marketing support, project management and daily operations support. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing and looking to gain experience in the areas of CPG category management, brand strategy, marketing communications and new product development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist Grocery marketing team with new product development projects and category management including maintaining product master information system.
- Manage packaging design updates for Bibigo products with internal and external graphic design agencies and packaging vendors.
- Manage communication with external regulatory and translation entities to ensure timely label compliance for products launching to Canada and Mexico.
- Assist category analysis to ensure Bibigo product lines achieve sales and profitability targets via using SAP/BI system
- Assist development of sales materials, sample kits, and/or promotional events.
- Coordinate team meetings, assist with special projects and respond to requests from corporate Headquarters in South Korea.
Things That Must Be in our Background:
- 1-2 years office work experience, marketing related preferred, but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree required,
- Bilingual (English/Korean)
Other Attributes That Will Help You in this Role:
- Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Interest in CPG Food Industry specifically Asian products