CJ FMBC | Production Supervisor (Beaumont, CA)
Who We Are
About CJ Foods Manufacturing Beaumont Corporation:
Established in 1953, CheilJedang (CJ) began as a food manufacturing company within the Samsung Corporation.
Spinning off from Samsung in 1993, CJ Corporation has developed its business portfolio into four core sectors – Food & Food Service, Bio Technology, Entertainment & Media, and Retail & Logistics.
CJ Foods, Inc. is the U.S. food operation headquarters for CJ CheilJedang.
Since its opening in 1978, CJ Foods has quickly become a major manufacturer and distributor of Asian food products with a focus on Korean food. Through our brands, Bibigo and Annie Chun's, we are able to offer an extensive range of packaged food products, including dumplings, noodles and sauces.
CJ Foods Manufacturing Beaumont Corporation (CJ FMBC), our newest and the largest production facility in Southern California yet, is looking to hire its first team of exceptional local talents to aid in its commencement. Be a part of new beginnings at CJ Foods!
• Plan and carry out production processes according to schedules
• Ensure production, sanitation, and maintenance goals are met
• Enforce standard operating procedures to minimize safety risks
• Co-work with Safety Dept. to ensure safety training & protocols are followed by the production staff
• Provide technical guidance during plant operations
• Monitor raw material and packaging inventories, ordering and receiving materials as needed
• Assist head of production in maintaining productivity, maintenance schedules, and department budgets
• Other duties assigned
• Bachelor's Degree & 1+ years of directly related experience OR
• Associate's Degree & 4+ years of directly related experience
• Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
• Bilingual in English/Korean
• Food industry experience in a manufacturing facility
• Prior supervisory role at a production line
• Training and/or certifications in food & beverage manufacturing (GMP, HACCP, CPIM, etc.)