Bibigo | Server
Who We Are
Bibigo Kitchen, is an affiliate of CJ Group, began in 2010. Bibigo kitchen is a fine-casual concept restaurant replete with a modern Korean menu of bold flavors and customizable options designed to please adventurous taste. For more information about Bibigo Kitchen, please visit https://www.bibigousa.com/bibigokitchen.
Role as Front of House Team:
As Bibigo Kitchen’s front of house member, it is the responsibility of the employees to perform food service duties according to Bibigo Kitchen standards, demonstrate knowledge of our menu, ensure great quality of food and great customer service, and maintain clean work environment. Your journey with Bibigo Kitchen will lead you to on-going career & leadership development and opportunities for growth.
- Ensure guests receive great service
- Keep the dining area clean and presentable for the guests
- Ability to demonstrate proficient usage of the POS system
- Handle cash and credit card payments
- Go beyond the expectations of the guest, respond courteously and quickly as possible
- Demonstrate product knowledge to our guests
- Effectively work in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Be able to work in different areas of the restaurant when needed
- California Food Handlers card/ServSafe Certification
- Be able to work in a standing/walking position for up to 5 hours
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- On-going Career & Leadership Development
- Opportunities for growth into Management Position
- Meal Discount to employees
- Paid Sick Leave
- Flexible Schedule
10250 Santa Monica Blvd
FC9. Los Angeles, CA 90067