Bibigo | Shift Supervisor
Who We Are
Bibigo Kitchen Restaurant
Fashion Valley, San Diego
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
Bibigo Kitchen, is an affiliate of CJ Group, began in 2019. Bibigo kitchen is a fine-casual restaurant that delivers a premium dining experience by fusing handcrafted culinary excellence, creativity, and Korean-inspired flavors. Crafted with fresh ingredients and modern approach on Korean dishes, Bibigo Kitchen creates a unique destination for curious gastronauts and adventurous palates. To find out more about us, please visit www.bibigousa.com.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment
- Provide exemplary customer service to guests and handle complain compliants
- Provides a steady leadership presence on the floor and constantly interact with guests, Team Member and vendors
- Strong understanding of dining room dynamics and customer service guidelines
- Enforce up-selling behaviors by ensuring that the guest is invited to enjoy beverages and desserts as part of the dining experience
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Assist managers with training team members to understand their R&R
- Count inventory and control waste
- Manage cash handling procedures and ensure depostis are prepared according to the SOP
- Maintain reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with government regulations
- Ability to work all stations (both Front of House and Back of House positions) if needed
- Perform other tasks to maintain productive and successful work environment
- 1 years of restaurant management or equivalent experience in the field
- Communication skills
- ServSafe Certification
- Ability to lift 50 lbs to a height of 3-4 feet
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Academic degree in Hospitality, Management, Culinary or a related field is a plus.
- Competitive medical insurance
- On-going Career & Leadership Development
ADA Statement: Due to restricted and limited work space, employees are expected to work with crowded, hot and noise environment while remained standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods using sharp knifes and may be required to lift up to 50 lbs.