CJ FMBC | Production Support Coordinator (Beaumont, CA)
Who We Are
About CJ Foods Manufacturing Beaumont Corporation:
Established in 1953, CheilJedang (CJ) began as a food manufacturing company within the Samsung Corporation.
Spinning off from Samsung in 1993, CJ Corporation has developed its business portfolio into four core sectors – Food & Food Service, Bio Technology, Entertainment & Media, and Retail & Logistics.
CJ Foods, Inc. is the U.S. food operation headquarters for CJ CheilJedang.
Since its opening in 1978, CJ Foods has quickly become a major manufacturer and distributor of Asian food products with a focus on Korean food. Through our brands, Bibigo and Annie Chun's, we are able to offer an extensive range of packaged food products, including dumplings, noodles and sauces.
CJ Foods Manufacturing Beaumont Corporation (CJ FMBC), our newest and the largest production facility in Southern California yet, is looking to hire its first team of exceptional local talents to aid in its commencement. Be a part of new beginnings at CJ Foods!
- Production Planning
- Monitor daily production performance and results and enter in ERP system
- Manage and maintain production master (BOM, Routing) in ERP system
- Release daily production schedule and manage urgent changes by coordinating with SCM, Marketing, and Sales team
- Cooperate with the Production team to meet production planning demands based on sales forecast and production capacity
- Partake in the NPD process from new product resource planning, production schedule, and new item master composition
- Other tasks as necessary such as NAFTA registration preparation, Ad-Hoc reports, inventory management, and costing
- Material Requirement Planning
- Assist in MRP of raw materials based on monthly and daily production plan
- Issue PO based on MRP and coordinate timely delivery of cargo
- Monitor lead time, safety stock, and optimal inventory level of all raw materials
- Outbound Shipments
- Schedule daily outbound shipments of finished goods by working closely with SCM & Logistics company
- Keep recording of daily shipment & process ISTO and billing
- Maintain physical count of Chep pallets and entries into the Chep system
• Master’s degree OR
• Bachelor’s degree & 1+ years of directly related experience OR
• Associate’s degree & 3+ years of directly related experience OR
• High school diploma / GED & 5+ years of directly related experience
• Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office
• Bilingual (English and Korean) or (English and Spanish)
• Prior experience with food manufacturing plant
• Experience with working in interdepartmental environment