CJ FMC | Production Support Manager
Who We Are
CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
- Support operations, manage production analysis & reporting and manage general administration
Production Operations Support
- Establish production schedules based on inventory and demand
- Production planning (daily/weekly/monthly) and monitoring production results, establish processes (SOP), meetings with SCM, marketing, and sales regularly
- Gather and analyze all reports related to production (daily/weekly/monthly); track production yields, losses, machinery & labor efficiency, cost reduction, utilities efficiency, etc.
- Propose improvement suggestions based on data analysis; yield, loss, machine speed, product qualities (weight, shape), etc.
- Track and review worker training
- Capital investment (equipment, large parts, etc.) analysis and recommendation
- ROI analysis based on cost and proposed efficiency gains
- Manage entire procurement process (proposal, contract, payment ,delivery, installation, actual ROI)
- Manage BOM and routing; align SAP and actual factory operations
- Inventory management (RM, packaging ,FG, assets); tracking materials receipt, consumption/waste, recordkeeping, etc.
- Manage production weekly/monthly closings (SAP)
- Support and follow up cost saving activities (TOP) with Innovation Team
- Infrastructure improvement activities (IT, reporting processes, meeting effectiveness, etc.)
- Create and execute effective report forms and formats (full reports, dashboards, alerts, etc.)
- Redesign production forms and collection procedures to secure data consistency, accuracy, and efficiency
- Gap analysis between plan and actual
- Participate and track action plans (short/long term)
- Coordinate with Accounting Team (data harmonization, transfers, timing/frequency, et.c)
- Analyze production paraments and establish acual cost (COG) by SKU with Accounting Team
- Present daily, weekly, and monthly report to management
- Set up the purchase and approval procedure: assets, office supplies, petty cash, etc.
- Review and approve all purchases
- Reconciliation with Finance/Accounting (closings, COG calculations, budgets, etc.)
- Gather and maintain employee KPIs, evaluations, notes, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Production and SCM experience in Food industry preferred
- Proficiency in English, Korean, and/or Spanish preferred