University Relations Recruiter MM-5379
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, weÕve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
The Staffing team at Cirrus Logic is seeking a University Relations Recruiter to join our growing team and be responsible for crafting, executing and delivering campus recruiting strategies to meet our diverse hiring needs. You will partner with business groups across the organization to recruit top intern and emerging talent and lead university hiring programs.
- Drive full cycle recruiting by partnering with internal business leaders to understand their talent needs and craft a recruiting strategy to address those needs
- Build and maintain relations with key university partners
- Plan, facilitate and execute virtual and onsite hiring and promotional events
- Work consistently to ensure a phenomenal candidate experience from first engagement to final touchpoint
- Assist in planning and implementing events for participants in our intern and early careers programs
- Track, analyze and report on various recruiting metrics
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and 2+ years in university recruiting or corporate recruiting
- Excellent program and project management skills
- Strong time collaboration skills and ability to develop positive relationships with multiple partners including internal hiring teams, university partners, HR Business Partners and senior leaders
- Understanding of leading practices for diversity and inclusion recruitment
- Experience planning and executing high touch, high visibility events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable delivering presentations to groups of 100 or more attendees
- Detail oriented, organized, and results driven
- Ability to travel
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience working in semiconductor industry
- Experience with emerging talent identification and pipelining
- Ability to quickly and easily adapt to constantly evolving business needs
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.