Intern - Product Marketing NS-5076
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we’ve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
Cirrus Logic's Product Marketing team is looking for a EE or CE undergraduate intern to aid in creating a significant impact on revenue and product direction of mixed-signal solutions by working directly with strategic customers at leading consumer electronics companies. Learn the ropes of the semiconductor business while working with project leads on product line strategies, development of marketing collateral, technical analysis, and contribution to the development of demo platforms.
- Develop a technical understanding of Haptics and Sensing products
- Develop marketing collateral and assist in market analysis
- Work with engineering teams to perform teardown analysis and create competitive positioning collateral
- Contribute to definition/development of a customer demo platform
- Work with product marketing team on product line strategies
- Explore market trends and investigate future Haptics and sensing concepts and applications
- Support customer programs
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must be enrolled in BS or MS program in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar program
- Must have excellent technical writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Organization and project management skills are essential
- Must have desire to be a strong leader
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Haptics, Sensors, Mixed Signal
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.