Intern - Applications Engineer TP-5415
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we’ve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
Cirrus Logic's Mixed Signal Product Division is seeking EE undergrads to join our team of applications engineers supporting our audio boosted amplifier product line. You will be part of a talented pool of engineers who are pioneers in next-generation audio products.
- Help engineers tune, test, and improve algorithms used for audio applications
- Gain hands-on lab experience by characterizing speakers and audio devices
- Bring up evaluation boards and gain experience reading schematics, develop Python and MATLAB scripts
- Help engineers write, customize, and execute software scripts for targeted data collection to facilitate customer application development
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuits and system-level design fundamentals
- Experience with C and scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- Experience with multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and lab measurement techniques
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with audio recording, production
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.