Analog Design Engineer TP-5313
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we’ve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
Cirrus Logic's Hardware organization is seeking hardworking Analog IC Design Engineers to join our team developing high-performance data converter IC's and amplifiers for consumer audio markets. In this position, you will design high-performance delta-sigma ADC’s and DAC’s and will also have opportunities to participate in the design of various classes of amplifiers, DC/DC converters, and other circuitry in advanced CMOS processes. This is an important position in a lively, exciting, and dynamic environment that provides excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Develop Data Converters; Headphone, Line and Speaker drivers; Proprietary Low-Voltage Line Drivers; and DC/DC Converters in advanced CMOS processes.
- Participate in all aspects of the design, from concept to production
- Contribute to specification, architectural development, transistor-level design, SPICE, Matlab and Verilog (SystemVerilog, VerilogA, Verilog-AMS) modeling and simulation, layout supervision, post-layout simulation, chip-level verification, and lab validation.
- Develop PLL and low-jitter filters
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MSEE degree with 5+ years or PhD with 3+ years of proven experience
- Hands-on experience designing Audio CODECs and circuits
- Organized and detailed with strong communication skills
- Possess outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented and thrive in a dynamic environment
- In-depth experience with Matlab and System Verilog for modeling and simulation
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of discrete-time and continuous-time signal processing
- Experience in system and behavioral modeling
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Good silicon debug skills
- Understanding of layout
- Understanding of reliability concerns
- Prior experience with a variety of CMOS processes and geometry nodes
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.