Reliability Engineer AM-5346
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we've also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
We are hiring a Reliability Engineer who will be responsible for driving qualification on our new product developments. If you are passionate about working with internal development engineering teams and external customers to define the requirements for the reliability testing and product qualification of our mixed-signal CMOS Integrated Circuit (IC) products, we want you to apply!
- Providing technical leadership within our global reliability engineering team
- Own and lead the new product reliability and qualification plan and risk assessment from the initial concept phase through mass production
- Support our cross-functional product teams to ensure that products are effectively stress tested through our qualification process
- Collaborate with our wafer fab technology team to understand and evaluate silicon reliability with particular focus on our company specific IP
- Work with our assembly and packaging team to evaluate new packaging techniques and component and board level reliability stress testing
- Work with internal and external technical groups to develop new capability and reliability methodologies
- Support the customer quality engineering team to engage customers and ensure that the reliability and quality of the product meets both internal and external standards
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Expert in product quality and reliability requirements for IC products including NVM technology.
- Deep understanding of quality and reliability requirements for advanced NVM silicon and testing technologies
- BS in Engineering or Physics and 5+ years hands on experience in product reliability engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer communication skills
- Solid understanding of quality system requirements
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to use data-driven approaches to resolve quality and reliability issues
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience with NVM wafer fab and assembly processes, test processes and product engineering.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines, and work efficiently as part of a team or independently
- Strong data analysis skills with an analytical approach to assessing and identifying alternative courses of action for resolution of unique and diverse technical problems
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.