Human Resources Data Analyst DL-5377
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, weÕve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a Human Resources Data Analyst to be part of a global organization. You will utilize your skills and expertise to support a diverse team of HR and business professionals and you collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics and provide data summaries and analysis to help shape Cirrus Logic's decisions related to compensation benchmarking against external market, internal salary ranges, recruitment, retention, diversity and inclusion, and legal compliance. If you are a highly skilled HR data analytics professional and enjoy partnering with business leaders, this is the opportunity for you!
- Interpret raw data and create data visualization to drive business decisions.
- Analyze internal and external data related to cash compensation, equity, benefits, and employee demographics to understand their impact on business goals and evaluate the effectiveness of human resources initiatives.
- Evaluate year-over-year compensation trends, refresh internal compensation bands, and provide a continuous audit of internal equity.
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a wide variety of sources including HRIS, payroll, management, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, applicant tracking records and other sources.
- Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to hiring practices, turnover, regulatory compliance and diversity and inclusion.
- Prepare reports of data results, present and explain findings to Human Resources leadership. Present recommended goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Assist in making data-driven recommendations to continue building an incredible culture, attracting and hiring qualified candidates, motivating and retaining employees, and optimizing our workforce structure.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS in a field that emphasizes data analysis and visualization (e.g., computer science, social sciences, physical sciences, math, engineering, or statistics) and 5+ years of related demonstrable experience
- Advanced Excel skills (conditional formulas and formatting, charting, etc.)
- Experience with data management, including validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience processing and analyzing large data sets and assisting with the interpretation of data to help make informed business decisions
- Ability to know when a question requires reporting on basic data vs. sophisticated statistical analysis.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience with SQL or similar language for querying relational databases and 5+ years of experience working with data visualization tools
- Experience manipulating large data sets through statistical software or other methods
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.