Entry Level Product Test Engineer JP-5407
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, weÕve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
You will be responsible for developing production test solutions for high volume manufacture of complex mixed-signal semiconductors for consumer audio devices. You will work closely as part of multi-functional team to develop new test techniques and methodologies to improve the testability of devices under test, and promote their adoption within the company.
- Be part of a team of engineers supporting end-to-end new product development and ramp to production for mixed-signal IC devices
- Design board level hardware and ATE software solutions to qualify new products
- Development of characterization solutions
- Development of qualification solutions
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with course work in analog and digital electronics
- Understanding of op-amps from the block level for board designs
- Knowledge of basic programming and statistics
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of schematic entry and PCB layout
- Understanding of bench test equipment
- Understanding of mixed-signal test techniques
- Experience with Automated Test Equipment and VBA a plus
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.