Entry Level DFT Engineer CE-5386
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we’ve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
As a DFT engineer in our mixed-signal audio development team, you will be performing initial test planning, inserting memory BIST and scan, improving coverage, and delivering test patterns to our product test group. You will be working on industry-leading mixed-signal SoC’s for consumer mobile audio markets, supporting several growing product lines.
- Work within a collaborative team environment to define, implement, and review DFT features
- You will generate, insert, and verify Memory BIST logic
- Perform scan insertion and ATPG pattern generation
- Help develop and evaluate DFT timing and equivalence checking constraints
- Perform MBIST and ATPG pattern verification with gate-level simulations
- Identify and improve any test coverage gaps
- Perform test cost planning and analysis
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MSEE or BSEE with 0-3 years of relevant industry experience
- Possess strong hands-on working knowledge on ASIC DFT design and verification
- Experience in industry-standard EDA tools for DFT such as FastScan, TestKompress, TetraMAX, Test Compiler etc.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Verilog, System Verilog, or VHDL
- Understanding of low power test techniques and architectures
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or TCL
- Experience with synthesis, static timing analysis, and developing timing constraints
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with flows and automation
- Able to work independently as well as part of a collaborative development team
- Have a curious and inquiring mind with the dedication to follow through on getting answers
- Experience with debugging and root causing silicon problems
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.