Manager of Product Engineering 5360
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we've also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
We have a unique opportunity for a talented Product Engineering Manager based in our Chungli office. As a Product Engineer Manager, you're responsible for managing probe and test operation across multiple OSATs located in Taiwan. It is hands-on position and that requires strong technical knowledge and ability to drive results across different functions. It is a perfect opportunity for someone that is highly driven and wants to work with very talented engineers across multiple countries.
- Manage and drive test and probe operations across multiple OSATs
- Bring up test and probe for NPI and launch it into high volume production
- Sustaining high volume production for probe and test operation
- Bring-up and maintain probe & test hardware
- Collect test and probe data for engineering data analysis
- Work with cross functional team to resolve test, probe, and production issues
- Perform data analysis to improved yield and provide product quality disposition
- Liaison between the Osats and Cirrus Logic's Test Engineering, Supply Chain and Quality team to meet production demand
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with minimum 5+ years working experience.
- Experience with Automated Test Equipment. Teradyne testers preferred
- Understanding of ATE mixed signal programming principles
- Knowledge of statistical method and process control
- Knowledge of Spotfire, JMP, Python, VB will be plus
- Team-player, Self-motivated, diligent, independent, proactive, quality-oriented
- Bilingual English/Mandarin