Manager of Mixed Signal Design Engineering BK-4866
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we’ve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
As a Design Engineering Manager, you will lead a mixed-signal design team in developing innovative and performance leadership products in the rapidly expanding area of audio data converters. As a leader in the organization, you will drive project execution from concept through final silicon; recruit and train new engineers to a high-performing, collaborative team. Additionally, you will work closely with our key customers and internal marketing groups to define, architect, and implement new projects providing best-in-class performance that enables amazing audio experience in the world’s leading consumer electronics brands.
- Manage the day to day development of delta sigma ADC's and DAC's, headphone amplifiers, speaker line drivers, and Class D speaker amplifiers
- Participate in all aspects of the design, from concept to production silicon
- Involved in specification, architectural development, transistor-level design, SPICE, Matlab and Verilog (System Verilog, Verilog A, Verilog-AMS) modeling and simulation, layout supervision, post-layout simulation, chip-level verification, and lab validation
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's in Electrical Engineering with 10+ years or PhD in Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of experience in analog/mixed-signal IC development
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem solving skillsAbility to work with a sense of urgency and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Use of Matlab
- Use of System Verilog
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands on experience with Audio CODEC, delta sigma ADC’s and DAC’s in advanced CMOS process
- Hands on experience with DC/DC Converters and other various supporting circuitry in advanced CMOS processes
- Hands on experience with \Digital/Analog PLL's
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.