Post Silicon Project Manager MS-4915
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we’ve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
The Post-Silicon Project Manager at Cirrus Logic works closely with multi-functional teams, leading project management of post-silicon development activities from initial silicon bring-up to production release and beyond! Performing end-to-end project planning, meticulous tracking and delivery of groundbreaking mixed-signal audio products will be your challenge!
- Lead projects for mixed-signal audio products by working with multi-functional silicon development teams to meet internal and external customer commitments
- Responsible for complete project planning and detailed execution to improve project success
- Drive accountability and awareness, resolve problems, remove roadblocks, and actively seek out and address risks or weaknesses to ensure the project meets quality standards and completes on time and within budget
- Represent the collective engineering team in collaborating with Product Marketing or the customer
- Enable communication & clarity to ensure alignment at all levels of the organization
- Development & deployment of methodologies to improve program performance, efficiency, and produce repeatable results
- Champion lessons learned to drive continuous improvement & avoid known problems.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field required
- Minimum 3 years in project management with an IC manufacturer or silicon environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of post-silicon validation, characterization, and qualification for mixed-signal IC products
- Strong project management fundamentals
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Familiar with project/program management tools such as MS Project
- 3+ years of project management experience leading post-silicon activities for sophisticated integrated circuit development projects
- Experience with product development cycles (concept to production)
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.