Human Resources Generalist DD-5376
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we've also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
We are seeking an HR Generalist who has experience in Human Resources and is looking to build their skillset as part of an HR team that is valued by business leaders and looking forward to the challenges of a constantly growing and evolving global business. The ideal candidate has a unique combination of analytical strength, strong attention to detail, and comfort engaging with all levels of the business. We take pride in being hands-on, helpful, and responsive to our customers and each other and you will need to possess these same qualities.
- New Hire Orientation – be the primary contact for new hires. Work primarily with Austin new hires and partner with other new hire ambassadors globally to coordinate weekly hew hire induction and build an outstanding program. Conduct ongoing follow-ups with new hires after day one to ensure a productive and enjoyable transition into the company, using feedback to improve the program and new hire experience
- Data Reporting – support data reporting needs of the team by assisting with data consolidation, analysis and output for recurring projects and tasks. This could include consolidating and distributing employee survey results, compiling data for compliance reporting, and other group or company projects
- Compliance Support – in addition to supporting compliance reporting, help support our other compliance efforts in areas like employment posters and working with other internal teams to keep our policies and practices updated and published
- Support our Employees – be a point of contact for our employees by providing direction or assisting in their needs. Also provide support to employees as they transition into different roles or areas of the business, or if they chose to exit the company by conducting exit interviews and capturing data to help improve the employee experience
- Support the HR team – support our HR group as they support our business, which could include addressing employee issues or supporting HR team members (Business Partners, Training and Development, Recruiting and Rewards) on a variety of projects and tasks. There are always opportunities to learn and grow within our team
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience and 1-2 years supporting an employee base in an HR role. Experience in semiconductor or other high-tech space is preferred (though not required), since it accelerates your understanding of the environment and the unique challenges we face
- Strong data analytics capabilities. Outstanding MS Excel and Office skills for analyzing and reporting and making presentations. Tableau, SAC, Microsoft BI, or SQL experience is a plus
- Experience solving employee problems quickly and with confidence and demonstrating an ability to see beyond their initial needs
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects while simultaneously balancing day-to-day issues where priorities can change in a moment.
- Have a “work hard, play hard” demeanor, sense of humor and the ability to joke around at work. Measured sarcasm is always appreciated!
- This should go without saying, but you’re applying for a job in HR…you must be highly ethical and maintain confidentiality
- Possess a general disdain for rules just for “rules sake” but rather have the courage to suggest what is the right thing for both the employee and the business
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.