Customer Quality Engineer - Shanghai 5358
You will be responsible for managing customer satisfaction and advocating for customers by driving improvements internally on Cirrus products.
- Inform and coordinate with business CQE and internal cross-functional team members to discuss and resolve product quality issues raised by customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering updates to customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Inform Cirrus leadership and quality management team regarding customer feedback and expectations on product’s quality.
- Prepare and update all necessary quality reports as required by customers.
- Customer return management
- Customer 8D report writing
- Follow up corrective / preventative actions
- Risk management
- Initial failure analysis
- Customer audit support
- Customer quality seminar
- Bachelor engineering degree: Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Customer service mindset
- Good interpersonal skill
- English language (good level): oral and written
- Chinese language fluency
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Sharepoint, SAP, MS Office
- Data analytics and reporting
- Semiconductor process (Fabrication, Assembly & Test) knowledge
- Reliability and failure analysis for semiconductors
- Experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, audio analyzers, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers