Program Manager - Operations, Training, and Readiness
• Provide strategic level analysis and support in the areas of operations and plans, messaging, staff synchronization, organizational process improvement, analytical research and risk analysis, and senior leader engagements.
• Express ideas and recommendations accurately, clearly, and concisely in both oral and written communication.
• Possess critical thinking skills and the ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
• Duties and tasks will support concept to capability analysis and integration across DOTMLPF.
• Organize and lead multidisciplinary planning teams.
• Possess a broad understanding of the formal and informal procedures and processes for resourcing DOD and for developing national security and military strategy
• Provide research and analyze strategic level training, mobilization, and readiness plans and policies as it relates to initiatives, programs, and requirements.
• Analyze staff actions, organizational structure, business processes, mission alignment, staff levels, command relationships, and program management to make recommendations for process improvement to increase staff effectiveness and efficiency
• Develop cost estimates, memorandums, planning products, in-process reviews, and after-action reviews.
• Current Top-Secret security clearance.
• Experience and understanding of Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA), Forces Command (FORSCOM), Combatant Command (CCMD), Army Service Component Commands (ASCC), ARNG, Joint Staff, and State agencies.
• At least 24 months or more of experience in the National Guard Bureau or Headquarters Department of the Army Staff.
• Staff experience in Operational Planning at the Division level or higher.
• Military Education Level (MEL) 4.
• Preferred skills, experience, and training for the Senior Strategic Analyst include: FA59 (Strategic Plans), and MEL 1
CICONIX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
• Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Safe harbor 401K)