Social Media Intern
Chloe + Isabel is seeking an energetic go-getter to assist our social media team. We are looking for an individual who is very driven, organized, creative, and has great communication skills, that can thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment.
This role will report to the Creative Content Coordinator.
This role is based out of our NYC Headquarters. This is a non-paid internship, for school credit only.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Sample management (both current + future season samples) for photoshoots, retouching, and press requests.
- Participating in online outreach and promotion.
- Assist with finding/creating content across platforms, especially Instagram.
- Monitor the internet for fun trending opportunities, search for things people are sharing, liking, recommending and talking about on the internet.
- Assist creative with setting up jewelry displays for ongoing campaigns + promotions.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Fall 2017 semester
- In depth knowledge of Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Excellent office etiquette and strong attention to details + deadlines.
- A team player that knows when + why to prioritize certain tasks over others.
- Past work or internship experience in Fashion is a plus
- Photography experience is a plus
- Basic Adobe knowledge is a plus
- Not afraid to ask questions!
Internship Program Details:
Available 3-4 days per week.
Minimum 3 month commitment.
Laptop will be provided.