Digital Marketing Manager
This position oversees the strategic planning and execution of integrated marketing and promotional programs and projects to support the success of Chloe + Isabel Merchandisers. He/She defines and drives implementation of branding and marketing strategy, working collaboratively to ensure alignment of the creative vision. Furthermore, he/she leads the development of messaging, collateral, website, event, and community communications to relay a compelling story, achieve company goals, and increase market share.
* * * * *
This role is based in our New York City office.
Chloe + Isabel offers excellent perks and benefits to include medical, dental, and vision insurance, employer paid life, short term disability and AD&D coverage, an unlimited vacation policy, and the most amazing people you can imagine working with (and more)!!!
* * * * *
He/She impacts corporate KPIs through these main initiatives:
- Defining a fully integrated and robust brand marketing and promotions calendar
- Directing effective campaigns and assets to drive independent success in the community
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the marketing organization and to execute a rolling 12-month marketing and promotional calendar to drive thematic storytelling, traffic, sales, and engagement
- Implement strategic upper-funnel awareness initiatives and high-yield partnerships, creating synergy across earned, owned and paid media
- Oversee campaign launch planning, including cross-channel strategies, product naming and definition, consumer go-to-market release plans and supporting collateral
- Own and direct content strategy initiatives, including seasonal storytelling and language, video channel strategy, and product marketing initiatives
- Strategize, direct and retro complex integrated campaigns, including dynamic tracking and assessment of site, email and social media performance metrics
- Ensure that best-in-class project management practices are employed to deliver all marketing and brand assets within strategy, budget, and deadline
- Develop a strong integrated marketing team by ensuring best practices in the building of marketing programs, including the submission of quality creative briefs that result in on-strategy, on-brand, and on-deadline collateral
- Monitor competitive activities in the marketplace and use findings to drive marketing and branding strategies
- Digital marketing experience required (new product launches, business expansion, public relations)
- Experience in a social selling environment is strongly desired.
- Communications/PR/Social Media/Marketing 7-10 y experience, 2-3 y managerial
- Experience working in traditional communication
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional environment with an analytical approach to drive strategy
- Diligent work ethic and organizational skills
- 4 year college degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, independent, and strategically oriented
- Personnel and project management
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, Facebook Business/Ad Manager, Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
***Please note: Chloe + Isabel does not currently provide sponsorship for employment visas. Employment is contingent upon legal work authorization with documents that satisfy Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.
Chloe + Isabel is a jewelry lifestyle brand at the forefront of the social retail movement within direct selling. The company's pioneering technology platform enables entrepreneurial women of today to run their own businesses through fully customizable Online Boutiques and in-person pop-up shops. Designed in their downtown NYC studio, Chloe + Isabel's one-of-a-kind jewelry evokes a sense of discovery and wanderlust, each piece inspired by travel destinations around the world. Dedicated to creating an environment where strong women empower one another to embark on their own journeys of self discovery, the company's motto is 'Be Creative, Be Confident, Be You.' Founded in 2011, Chloe + Isabel celebrates the many successes of its diverse community of over 10,000 consultants (Merchandisers) across the U.S. For more information, visit Chloe + Isabel at www.chloeandisabel.com.