Chevo is hiring a Cloud Analyst to join our expanding firm. The position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction, learning the client’s business better than they know it themselves, and becoming a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will have substantial experience providing baselining and opportunity assessment support, as well as developing sequenced migration plans for infrastructure, services, and data. Location is Washington, DC and metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Cloud Architect and Cloud Solutions team to support the development of cloud migration inputs and solutions, from needs analysis and environment baselining and assessment, through the development of a detailed phased cloud migration plan/roadmap.
- Evaluate architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards, and guidelines related to cloud, enterprise, and data architecture, and align cloud approach with overall enterprise architecture vision.
Supportcloud readiness and feasibility assessments, workshops, roadmap, and application modernization discussions.
- Assess, provide recommendations, and develop implementation plans for cloud migration, operation, and optimization.
- Provide technical expertise in resolving challenging technical problems, and in identifying risks with associated mitigations.
- Create a playbook for identifying, assessing, and prioritizing enterprise applications, systems, and data for migration to the cloud. The playbook shall incorporate established technical criteria, migration drivers, and technical/organizational constraints.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in a computer- or technology-related discipline.
- 3-5 years business analyst experience, with demonstrated success capturing, documenting and clarifying business context, needs, objectives, drivers, and processes.
- Functional knowledge of cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Experience defining, designing and/or implementing cloud solutions
- Familiarity with
SoftwareDevelopment Life Cycle (SDLC) or similar methodologies.
- Experience gathering requirements and capturing user stories.
- Familiarity with business analyses, including gap analysis, process mapping, root-cause analysis, and risk analysis.
- AWS, Azure, or similar Cloud certification or experience.
- Project management experience, preferably with both traditional (predictive, waterfall) and agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation.
- Facility communicating with and managing stakeholders across all organizational levels.
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.