Sr. CPIC Analyst
Chevo is hiring a Sr. CPIC Analyst to join our Capital Planning team. The successful candidate will work as a member of the engagement team providing the day to day support for a government CPIC program and the IT Investment Management process. The ideal candidates will have supported a CPIC team in the tasks associated with budget analysis and return on investment. The location is Rockville, MD and is Metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) support and thought leader.
- Provides Project Management Professional (PMP) best practices techniques and advice in support of the government's IT portfolio investments, and develops standardized procedures.
- Performs business analysis and capital planning duties associated with the Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) process in satisfying OMB A-11 requirements and the agency investment management best practices and FITARA.
- Provides consultation services for the governments IT investments through the CPIC phases.
- Responds to budget/IT portfolio data calls from Agency and component level.
- Assist the government and other contractor personnel in the preparation, submission, and maintenance of project documentation required by CPIC (Alternatives Analysis, Risk Management Plan, etc.).
- Assists Government and other contractor personnel in the collection and presentation of planned versus actual spending and planned versus actual schedule performance figures.
- Provides recommendations for improvement of CPIC practices.
- Develops and presents training. Provides strategic and tactical direction for the CPIC program as requested by the government.
- Works closely with the CPIC team in the day-to-day activities of the CPIC program.
- Create high-impact presentations for senior client leaders.
- Reviews and provides feedback on Control Reviews and Business Cases.
- Manages the preparation and coordination of CPIC-related meetings.
- Creates and maintains project plans and related documents.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience related to federal CPIC process.
- Experience with the development and review of OMB ITPS/MITBC business cases and understanding of the full federal appropriations cycle.
- Has knowledge and experience with budget and performance integration and Oracle Portfolio Management Tool or another similar tool used for CPIC.
- Strong quantitative skills and comfort working with, analyzing, and synthesizing budget and program data.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in both oral and written form
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMARTrip card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America according to the 2011 Inc. 500|5000 list? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.