Chevo is a small woman-owned business providing management consulting services to the federal government with core service offerings in Strategic Management, Portfolio Management, Program Management, Acquisition Management and Federal Financial Management.
Chevo is currently hiring management consultants, to join our expanding firm. Management consultants work primarily on-site with our client in the Washington, DC Metro Area and work as advisors to our government clients who are managing and modernizing and/or migrating mission systems related to accounting/finance, Loan Management, Case Management, and Grants Management. Ideal candidates will have excellent written and verbal communications skills, project management and consulting skills.
Candidates will perform activities such as:
- Analyzing and finalizing user functional requirements and translate them into system requirements and specifications
- Performing software selection and fit gap analysis
- Finalizing Target State Systems Environments
- Defining Data Cleansing and Data Mapping
- Developing Migration plans
- Creating cost benefit analysis and perform payback
- Developing Technical Strategies and creating sequencing plans and roadmaps
- Analyzing complex mission-oriented application systems
- Assisting users, functional and technical personnel in application, definition, and design.
- Support the development of system design specifications, test documents to ensure compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- 10 years overall employment experience
- Ability to pass client security clearance requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced Degree or Professional Certification
- Strong consulting (6+ years consulting experience), writing, and client management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to clients
- Strong analytical skills – assertive and inquisitive manner that allows the individual to take indirectly related and orally communicated information and transform it into actionable information
- Experience developing requirements for government agencies
- PMI certification (PMP, CAPM)
- Grants Management
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America according to the 2011 Inc. 500|5000? Then join Chevo!
Chevo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.