Enterprise Architecture Analyst
Chevo is hiring an experienced Enterprise Architecture Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to a Federal Government Data Management and Governance program. This position is located in Washington, DC and is metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with a Government counterpart to identify the agency mission, goals, performance metrics, business processes, technologies, and data
- Provides hands-on experience defining and documenting “As-Is,” “To-Be,” and Target Architectures in compliance with the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF), with an emphasis on the Data Architecture
- Conducts audits of projects and programs for conformance and compliance with established EA guidelines
- Supports the development of the agency's Modernization Road-map
- Experience developing Data architectures and supportive artifacts
- Assesses cross-program and cross-project architectural strategies and provides problem resolution
- Minimum of 10 years overall experience with a master’s degree
- Previous experience on data architecture, data analytics, data management and/or data governance projects.
- Previous experience serving as Enterprise Architect for such projects
- Industry or FEA certifications highly desired
- Experience providing Data Architecture support in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.