Project Manager - Quantitative Analysis
Chevo is hiring an experienced Project Manager to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to a Federal Government Data Management and Governance program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the Project Plan
- Oversee all delivery of the team for a Data Management, Data Architecture and/or Data Governance project
- Provide quality assurance over all deliverables
- Manage the project schedule and ensure on time/quality completion of tasks
- Serve as the direct counterpart to the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR). Directly manage all logistics and contract matters related to the project.
- Minimum of 10 years overall experience with a master’s degree
- Previous experience on data architecture, data analytics, data management and/or data governance projects.
- Previous experience serving as Project Manager for such projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.