Senior Technical Producer
Would you like to work on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? Certain Affinity is an exclusive, independent Austin developer comprised of a tightly-knit group of experienced, no-nonsense veterans committed to solid work/life balance. We’re best known for co-developing numerous AAA FPS games, though we are also creating compelling new games of our own.
As a Senior Technical Producer at Certain Affinity, you’ll help contribute to multiple game teams. The Senior Technical Producer will be responsible for guiding our engineering resources to deliver a high-quality product on time and budget. You will also help to promote a collaborative, results-oriented environment.
If you have project management and scheduling experience, are eager to make an impact, motivated to support the needs of both development teams and external partners, and are open new challenges, we’d like to hear from you.
- Collaborating towards delivering key components of AAA projects
- Responsible for delivering high-quality services within time and budget constraints
- Collaborate with department leads to build a high-functioning team
- Cultivate and manage the relationship with external partners to help ensure a pleasant cross-studio environment
- Motivate and maintain creativity, productivity, and cohesion within teams
- Work with department leads to maintain long term project plan
- Create and foster daily team practices and process to make sure the long-term plan is on track
- Facilitate team communication, ensure timely dissemination of information to the team and company overall
- Communicate project development status to senior management and business team
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance department for product testing cycles, including usability testing
- At least five years of project management experience in game development
- Shipped at least one+ AAA console title in a Producer or Senior Producer role
- Shipped at least one+ AAA online game in a Producer or Senior Producer role
- Familiarity with Platform and cloud-based services
- Familiarity with engineering development with Unreal Engine
- Experience building high functioning, quality-driven teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication, multitasking, and scheduling skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask across disciplines, assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of game development – team dynamics, common development hurdles, game engines, development milestones, etc
- Strong working knowledge of at least one bug tracking software solution and MS Office
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Works well within an open, highly collaborative environment
- Experience with FPS titles
- Experience running an online game as part of a Live team
- Familiarity with Agile and other traditional project management methodologies
- Knowledge of programming languages including Python, C#, C++, Go
- Hands-on development experience in any development area – art, design, programming, QA, etc
Certain Affinity offers relocation for this position to Austin, Texas where we make it all happen.