Would you like to work with the largest independent video game developer in Austin? We just announced our expansion in Toronto, Canada and we’re looking for exceptionally talented people to join our Austin studio. We are a tightly-knit group of experienced, no-nonsense veterans of the gaming industry committed to solid work/life balance. We’re best known for co-developing numerous AAA FPS games, though we are also creating compelling new games of our own.
We are growing and looking for a Contract Recruiter to assist our recruitment team to help build out our expanding game studios in Austin and Toronto. You will work closely with our Lead Recruiter and recruiting team to hire top talent across all disciplines. You must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
To be successful, you will need strong project management skills, be results-oriented and customer focused (internally and externally). The ability to build, foster and maintain business and industry relationships is critical. In-depth gaming knowledge and understanding of the gaming community is a definite plus.
Did we mention we have a great time? After all, this is gaming!
- Work with hiring managers and key stakeholders in defining critical hiring needs
- Work with teams to engage business leaders early in the recruiting cycle
- Understand department requirements of a role and how it fits into the organization
- Execute on tactical outreach, referral generation, events, and pipelining efforts
- Support candidate sourcing and identification efforts
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for short and/or long-term opportunities
- Screen resumes and
interviewcandidates to determine fit
- Research and gather market intelligence, trends and insights
- Track candidate activity and communication with internal stakeholders
- Assist with university relations efforts to help build talent pipelines and referrals
- 3-5 years of professional recruiting & sourcing experience
- Experience working within the games or tech industry
- Experience recruiting for a variety of roles including technical positions, e.g. Engineering
- Clear and compelling written and verbal communications skills
- Strong focus on customer service and cultivating relationships
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects in an agile environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Team player who is a resourceful self-starter with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver a balance of quality as well as quantity candidates and hires
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people for recruitment events
- Familiarity and experience working with Jobvite
- Familiarity with immigration
- Experience with international recruiting
This position requires the candidate to be onsite and to work 40 hours a week.
This is a non-exempt position that will be paid by a 3rd party vendor.
This role is based in Austin, TX.
The contractor will be responsible for housing costs and relocation if needed