Pharmacy Assistant - Part-time (Saturdays and some odd days during the week)
We are searching for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to work as a part-time (Saturdays) Pharmacy Assistant. If you are looking for a job in a team-oriented environment , we have the job for you and we invite you to submit your resume for consideration. Training will be provided for the right individual.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Input refills for patients
- Enter new prescriptions for new and existing patients
- Enter hospital discharges
- Run Pacmed strips and pill packs
- Run MARS/TMRS
- Run and fill injection report
- Main phone contact for nursing staff at homes
- Assist in problem solving any issues that arise
- Fill out appropriate paperwork
- Assist with filling and shift at the end of the night
- Completing Daily Tasks by day end
Other duties will be assigned as required.
- 40 -60 words per minute
- KROLL system experience preferred but not a requirement
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from an accredited school -Technician College
- Excellent computer knowledge
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- Retail/Community/Long Term Care Pharmacy experience
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers in Canada. Then we want to hear from you!
Tell us about your passion by submitting an application today?
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.
We thank you for your interests and we wish you all the best on your job search.
Your Career. Our Focus!