Joining False Creek!
Founded in 1996, False Creek Healthcare is one of Canada’s most renowned independent health providers, offering world-class service to individuals seeking immediate access to high quality medical care in Canada. Services include advanced diagnostics, executive health, family practice, urgent care, surgeons, specialists, plastic surgery and more. False Creek’s team of over 100 physicians and surgeons are leaders in their fields, chosen for their professional qualifications and dedication to the care of others. They are leaders in their fields, with the highest degree of surgical skills, experience and knowledge available.
False Creek Healthcare is a member of the Centric Health Group of Companies, a privately-held organization whose vision is to be one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers in Canada with an unwavering commitment to deliver a superior quality of care.
As a Diagnostics Technician at False Creek Healthcare Centre, you work alongside a team of highly qualified medical professionals in a full-service private medical facility that offers diagnostic services, preventative medicine, family medicine, urgent care, as well as surgical and non-surgical procedures.
This is a casual, on-call position, requiring minimum availability of every Wednesday 8:30AM - 5:00PM.
Your Day To Day
- Following established standards of professional practice
- Checking for contra-indication of administration of CT/X-ray Contrast
- Explaining procedure to patient
- Acting as an information resource to the patient
- Correctly positioning and monitoring patients and equipment
- Operating imaging equipment
- Ensuring high quality test results
- Conducting QA testing and documentation
- Following clinic policies, safety and emergency procedures
- Documenting relevant data on patient records
What You Bring To The Team
- Current registration with BCAMRT
- CPR certification
- 1+ years of CT and/or X-ray experience
- Experience or willingness to learn Colonography and CCTA scan
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and a calm, relaxed manner with patients
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Flexible and adaptable
- Participation in continuing education related to profession
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers, then we want to hear from you!
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.
Tell us about your passion by submitting an application today!
Your Care. Our Focus.
Centric Health provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants must notify the Human Resources department in advance should they require any additional accommodations.
Your Career. Our Focus!