CT, X-Ray, MRI Technologists
A little over five years ago we started Centric Health with the belief that we could positively change the way healthcare is delivered to Canadians, and today we are Canada’s largest integrated healthcare provider and growing.
At Centric Health we strive to offer the most innovative health and wellness solutions. Our unique brand of care includes: surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. We have over 800 dedicated healthcare professionals, consultants, and support staff who provide services nationally and operate six full accredited surgical centers. We service over 25,000 patients in care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario.
False Creek Healthcare is a member of the Centric Health Group of Companies, a privately-held organization whose vision is to be one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers in Canada with an unwavering commitment to deliver a superior quality of care.
As a Technologist at False Creek Healthcare Centre, you work alongside a team of highly qualified medical professionals in a full-service private medical facility that offers diagnostic services, preventative medicine, family medicine, urgent care, as well as surgical and non-surgical procedures.
Your Day To Day
- Following established standards of professional practice
- Checking for contra-indication of administration of Contrast
- Explaining procedure to patient
- Acting as an information resource to the patient
- Correctly positioning and monitoring patients and equipment
- Operating imaging equipment
- Ensuring high quality test results
- Conducting QA testing and documentation
- Following clinic policies, safety and emergency procedures
- Documenting relevant data on patient records
What You Bring To The Team
- Current registration with CAMRT
- Current CPR-HCP, or BLS Provider certification
- 1+ years of related experience
- Experience with Colonography and CCTA scan preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and a calm, relaxed manner with patients
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Flexible and adaptable
- Participation in continuing education related to profession
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers, then we want to hear from you!
Your Career. Our Focus!