Customer Relations Specialist - Edmonton
Centric Health group of companies was created with one goal in mind – to provide the best possible pharmacy experience for care facilities, retirement homes and home nursing. Centric Health Group of Companies, a privately-held organization whose vision is to be one of Canada’s largest healthcare providers in Canada with an unwavering commitment to deliver a superior quality of care. Our pharmacies are located across Canada under the banner names of CareRx, Pharmacy West, PharmaCare, and Classic Care.
A Customer Relations Specialist based in Edmonton is responsible for day to day customer relation maintenance, promotes pharmacy services, and reports to the Accounts Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining our customer accounts serviced out of our British Columbia Pharmacy – CareRx. Pharmacy experience in British Columbia is a definite asset.
- Facility Coordinators
- Accounts Specialists
- Public Trustees
- Facility Workers
- Third Party Insurance Providers
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Answer, in person or on the phone, enquiries from customers and investigate complaints regarding the Pharmacy goods, services and policies; arrange for refunds, exchange and credit for returned merchandise; receive account payments;
- Promote pharmacy billing services; respond to enquiries and emergencies; investigate complaints and update accounts.
- Explain the type and cost of pharmacy services offered; provide information about claims or accounts; update accounts; initiate billing and process claim payments; and receive payment for services
- Perform routine customer maintenance such as address changes; changing/adding direct deposits;
- Maintain knowledge of all pharmacy service rules and regulations
- Maintaining and preparing customer billing packages
- Provide quality assurance to pharmacy billing
- Consigning quoting process including monthly quotes and follow up with customers.
- Processes reconciliations as it relates to Pharmacare and customers
- Review customer balances as directed by supervisor to identify past due accounts
- 40 – 60 words per minute
- Excellent math abilities
- Ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
- KROLL system experience
- Experience using KROLL in a long term care setting would be an asset
- Knowledge of pharmacy service
- Knowledge of major insurance policy for medication
- Work as part of a team – must be able to build and maintain strong team relationships
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to time manage priorities and be very organized.
- Works under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strategic thinker with excellent decision making skills
- Must have emotional intelligence
- Strong business acumen
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering customer information
- Excellent Attention to Detail with a Quality Assurance (QA is critical) focus.
- High skill level in professionalism and energy,
- Must have a positive “go-getter” attitude and be cooperative with the team and direct supervisor at all times.
- Effectively manages conflict between clients and organizational units
- This position requires the selected candidate to sit, and walk throughout the day.
- Excellent memory skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of Post-Secondary School is preferred
- Pharmacy Service or Sales Experience is considered to be an asset.
- Pharmacy Experience for Alberta and British Columbia is preferred.
- As part of our selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, vulnerable and criminal offence and drivers license record.
- If you are in need of a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
- Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation. Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire.
We are a diverse company that believes and promotes workplace inclusion and flexibility.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your Career. Our Focus!